Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a leading FMCG company (Food Plant Factory) in Agbara, Ogun State, Nigeria, is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemistry Analyst
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Contract
- Render routine analytical support to production process
- Analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished goods
- Record Keeping of all analytical details and confidential
- Maintain and keep inventory of chemical/laboratory reagents
- Strict compliance with cGMP, food safety policies and Hygiene
- Analysis of water and waste water for production and utility plan
- Shelf life monitoring of product and other relevant task assigned by Supervisors.
- HND / B.Sc in Chemistry / Biochem / Science Lab Tech or related course of study.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years or more but not less than 1 with laboratory experience.
- Analytical Skill, ability to use and do simple calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Ability to prepare and standardize laboratory reagents.
- Ability to preform ON THE SPOT analysis with supervisors.
- Writing and Presentation Skills.
- Attention to Details.
- Good Knowledge of GLP (Good Laboratory Practice).
Deadline: 25th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.