Skin101 Clinics Limited – We are a medical service provider located in the heart of Abuja. Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages, improving physical appearance while emphasizing preventive medicine and the overall health and wellness of patients through the anti-aging and wellness medical services we provide. We offer a wide range of treatments, products and services for skin of color while offering every patient a very individualized and customized plan to help them not only fulfil their goals of healthy, flawless skin and looks but helping them maintain good internal health as well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join our team! As Chief Operating Officer (COO) at our company, you will be responsible for overseeing the overall business operations strategy as this is crucial for our growth and success.
- The COO is a crucial member of our senior management team, who reports only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). In this position, you’ll have to manage and control diverse business operation and function, so we expect you to be a hardworking and inspiring leader.
- To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and stand by their decisions.
- You should be familiar with risk management and our industry’s standards. If you, in addition, have great people skills, excellent business acumen, are self-driven and have an outstanding work ethics, we would love to hear from you!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Take the lead in expansion activities and maintain relationships with partners and vendors
- Coordinating internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic reviews of departments.
- Independently investigating and acting on matters related to compliance.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Previous working experience as COO for a minimum of 5 years
- In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Hands on experience in strategic planning and business development
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Professional certification is a plus
- Proven experience in risk management.
Deadline: 11th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume, Cover Letter and a recent coloured Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.