Credo Advisory is a strategic communications firm that specializes in designing and implementing strategic, operational and tactical communications initiatives. We provide a full suite of communications support to our clients, which include public communications and advocacy, government relations, media relations, crisis communications, digital communications, and capacity building. Credo offers focused and integrated approaches to strategic communications to ensure we meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. We are dedicated to bringing innovative ideas, thought leadership and insights with a global perspective to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- Support Analysts and Designers in content development by providing creative feedback.
- Ensure that all Credo documentation is organized and formatted to an excellent standard.
- Support Analysts with day-to-day activities (eg.proofreading, emails, meetings).
- Support the Chief Executive on all administrative activities(eg.tax payments).
- Coordinate the implementation of client and/or project communications initiatives.
- Plan,organize,and moderate meetings effectively (eg.internal, clients, partners).
- Assist Communications Analysts with industry-focused media monitoring.
- Raise and fulfill purchase orders for requests from Designers and Analysts.
- Oversee and manage content and document databases(eg.Shutterstock, SharePoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
Deadline: 28th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.