Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
We are recruiting to fill the position bbelow:
Job Title: Community Host
Job Requisition ID: REQ174408
Locations: Lagos, Nigeria
Time type: Full time
- Proactive inspection and floor walks
- Raising works orders
- Main point of contact for escalations and feedback
- Raise cleanliness issues such as replenishment of items
- Manage meeting room booking system
- Manage the desk booking system (where applicable)
- Ensure all signage and messages are current and relevant
- Ensure neighborhood/zoning maps are up to date
- Timely reporting on workplace issues
- Assist with Av/VA and other tech enquiries
- Work with new joiners on orientation tours
- Support collection of data
- Communicating with hospitality teams for any external meetings
- Ensure vending areas, social hubs and pantry areas are appropriately stocked with required items
- Ensure centralized supplies are stocked i.e. stationery
- Locker Management and support
- Ensuring all desks are readily available for colleagues each morning
- Support change management activates
- Support health & safety function when required
- Assist and cascade any home working enquiries.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- You are passionate about people, providing them with great experiences. A natural “people person” with exceptional Customer Service skills
- Has strong relationship building skills to be able to get to know, understand and respond to the needs of our staff and customers
- High attention to detail
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to react quickly and decisively when faced with a problem or issue
- Team player, 3 years’ experience in working within a Front of House or Reception environment ideally gained within a corporate or hotel environment
- Able to work off their own initiative and with minimal direction
- Strong team player with a commitment to support their colleagues
- Exceptionally organised and skilled in multi-tasking
- Computer Literate – good understanding and working knowledge of office software.
- Communication – good level written, oral communications skills. An influential communicator, with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages and identify mutually agreeable solutions.
- Proven track record of achievement
- An ability to understand problems, its impact and provide resolutions in a timely manner
- Feel empowered to take action and resolve issues quickly and thoughtfully
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
What you can expect from us
- We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online