The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu is one of the three National Orthopaedic Hospitals in Nigeria. It is strategically located to serve about a third of Nigerians population residing in the eastern and southern flank of the country.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Burns and Plastic Surgeon
- Qualified Medical Doctor, registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess the Part II Final Fellowship of the National Post-graduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery.
- Having Part II of both colleges will be an added advantage.
- Must have current practicing license.
- Candidates must be ready to participate as Trainer in NPMC, WACS Residency and any other training programmes of the Hospital and must have published at least 3 articles in a reputable scientific journals
As in Federal Civil Service.
Deadline: 10th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send the following documents in an enclosed envelope to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two passport size photo
- Three referee’s letter, one of which must be the head of institution where you trained and should be forwarded as a confidential report
- Photocopies of credentials
- Birth certificate or sworn of declaration of age
- Local Government identification
- State on how you will contribute to strengthening the National Orthopaedic Hospital System (Not more than 500 words)
Important Information and Notice
- Candidates should check for shortlisted names at the Hospital Notice Board as from 12th November, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview.
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the hospital management to offer an employment.
- The Hospital Management reserves the right to stop the process at any time without incurring any liabilities or assigning reasons thereto.
- The General public is further informed that the Board, Medical Director, Management and Tender Board Committee of National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu do not operate any Facebook accounts nor request for money or any other benefits in order to secure employment. Anyone dealing with Facebook accounts or other social media purported to belong to any of the above mentioned does so at his / her own peril.