Prunedge Development Technologies Limited is a technology company that develops innovative solutions to improve the efficiency of processes, livelihood of people and aid decision making within organizations. We are actively working on ensuring that we can bring smiles to the faces of people by showing them the immense benefits of technology through the delivery of impact-focused and outstanding solutions and inventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cooperate Driver
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Pick upExecutivefrom the place and at the time theyhaverequested.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- AnswerExecutive’squestions about the area and local places of interest.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable fortheExecutiveat all times.
- Schedule regular car service appointments andtimelyreportofany issuesthat may arise.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a driver.
- Experience driving for a corporate organization is a plus.
- Applicant must reside around Lekki,Ajahand its environs.
Core Skills and Competences:
- Familiarity with GPS devices.
- Vast knowledgeof interstate travel.
- Good knowledge ofLagosroads andneighbourhoods.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Appliations to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.