PG Consulting Limited – Our client, an international Manufacturer and Supplier of luxury hotel amenities, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is at the advanced stages of its plans to fully establish operations in Nigeria and requires the services of a suitable locally sourced talent to lead the process to completion and commence its immediate drive of market penetration throughout the Nigerian territory.
- The ideal candidate is preferably a mature male, well experienced in marketing, sales and business operations, demonstrably market-savvy and a sales professional with certifications.
- In this role, he will be primarily responsible for achieving periodic sales target, consistent growth in sales volume, vertical and horizontal customer expansion and capturing a sizeable market share of the market sub-segment within the shortest period of time.
- In addition, he will be responsible for local co-ordination of operations and personnel towards the company’s attainment of full-fledged operations.
- This role has a direct reporting channel to the Deputy General Manager at the Global Headquarters of the company and shall be the leading representative of the company in Nigeria for the period of time till full operations is attained.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Good First Degree (HND acceptable)
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related fields is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant working experience in senior sales positions, preferably leadership positions within the Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical business environment.
- Current or Previous holder of the position of Sales Manager
- Hospitality background is a plus
- Minimum of 35 years of age.
- High tendency for job ownership and willingness to accept responsibility for targets and achievements
- Presence, Charisma, Impressive Personality and Strong Leadership Capability
- Great communication skills and presentation ability.
- High Proficiency in Ms Office Word, Excel and Power Point.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Passport Photograph and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.