Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Architect / Site Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan the layout of projects.
- Design structures that satisfy clients’ needs while conforming to international standards and the laws and regulations of Nigeria.
- Create preliminary sketches of building structures including inside appearance, using computer-assisted design, and drafting (CADD) software.
- Prepare more detailed plans showing all building components including internal and external services using computer-assisted design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, finishing materials, color, aesthetics, building features, etc.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into cohesive, eye-catching digital and manual project campaigns that are clear, compelling, and effectively drive results based on our KPIs.
- 3D rendering and animation of projects.
- Be able to multitask between various projects and meet deadlines.
- Be comfortable working across any content format – you are at ease rendering a 3D project, building project animation, building social media content, or creating a sales pitch.
- Oversee day to day operations of the Site and estimate project costs and budget.
- Manage and maintain relationships with contractors and vendors.
- Develop and oversee schedules and timelines.
- Manage site planning and compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Design.
- Fluency with CAD and BIM software like Revit, V-Ray, 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, etc.
- Excellent grammar and rudimentary editing skills
- Minimum of 3 years in rendering and animating Building and architectural designs and models
- Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop is your constant companions
- Must be extremely well-organized, capable of handling multiple details simultaneously, and able to easily move between strategic and tactical work.
- Skilled in 3D Design and Animation.
- Specific experience with Residential & Commercial Building projects.
- Experience with Master planning, sustainable design, and proven technology solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of materials
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals and stakeholders on a high-profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Member of the Architect Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON) will be an added advantage.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Deadline: 29th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.