Vivo Nigeria is a subsidiary of Vivo Global – the producers of Vivo smart phone. SIince it launched into Nigeria in 2019, it has been primarily responsible for the distribution of Vivo smart phones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demo Phone Audit Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out audit on monthly basis according to the company’s demo phone management policy
- Investigates discrepancies by reviewing past internal and external audits and make report to submit to the management
- Review monthly and negative inventory reports to locate discrepancies in data for follow up action
- Find the opportunities to complete the audit process quickly and accurately
- Random audit visits to the market with effective action plan according to the company’s demo phone management policy
- Interact and carry out surveys across departments in all regions to gather information on unresolved issues and profer solutions
- Perform continuous accuracy check of demo phone availability in the market in standard quantity for records, control and accounting purposes.
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc in Computer Science or related course
- 2 years relevant working experience (in warehouse and stores).
- Attention to details
- Data entry and computing skills
- Ms Office skills
- Excellent Communication skills.
Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We will ONLY reach out to qualified candidates within 2 weeks.