GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Design Transfer Leader, Digital Products
Ref No: R3602863
Category: Manufacturing & Logistics
Job Description Summary
- Engineering associated with the Digital operation process. Impacts departmental operations and responsible for planning/execution.
- The role has some autonomy but is focused on execution of activities within an operating discipline covered by standard functional practices and procedures. Some judgment may be required but this is typically with guidance.
- Provide leadership, planning and technical support for design transfer for new digital product development in operations or suppliers. Implement efforts to improve product and process quality.
- Interface with global counter-parts to achieve program goals and integrate global activities when necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manufacturing engineering tasks that do not require 4 year degree. Primarily tactical responsibilities. This does not include general administrative work.
- Provide leadership, planning and technical support for design transfer for new digital product development in operations or suppliers.
- Implement efforts to improve product and process quality. Interface with global counter-parts to achieve program goals and integrate global activities when necessary.
- Ensure early focus on manufacturability in NPI and/or Advanced Technology programs. Drive rigor in process capability assessment, process layout and QMS Design Transfer execution
- Ensure regulatory compliance through Qualification & Validation.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or related technical degree and 3 years’ experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online