Cross and Churchill Estates is established to create genuine and mutually-beneficial relationships in the Nigerian and Sub-Saharan Africa landscape through the provision of bespoke, innovative, customer-minded and professional real estate services. Our ultimate goal is to be your dependable real estate partner, delivering the most superior returns on all your real estate investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Specific objectives and deliverables will be agreed as part of your annual performance and development review (PDR) process, the points below are a summary of your main duties and responsibilities:
- Support the promotion, co-ordination and facilitation of corporate and targeted online and digital marketing campaigns, engagement activities and the promotion of service provision.
- Raise the profile of the group through online channels in the real estate sector.
- Monitor data trends in the sector to develop into group-wide campaigns.
- Monitor and maintain usage of the group’s websites and intranet, to review their format and structure, in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Work alongside internal teams to ensure website content is kept up to date, with responsibility for editing and maintaining corporate branding.
- Devise targeted emarketing campaigns and online content.
- Responsible for growing the group’s social media presence, monitoring its usage, and ensuring all relevant avenues are maximise.
- Monitor usage of the group’s intranet, and work with employee focus groups, the Internal Communications Officer and ICT function on its development, in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of policies, procedures and practices to maximise the effectiveness of the group’s digital media channels.
- Provide advice to and liaise with stakeholders on the use of digital media in their engagement activities.
- Support the development of new and innovative ways of engaging with internal and external audiences via digital media.
- Work in partnership with the group’s ICT Service to develop and maintain suitable technology platforms to help deliver all digital media requirements.
- Contribute towards the improvement of group-wide digital inclusion processes.
- Manage health and safety issues in your area of responsibility in line with the relevant section(s) of the relevant Health and Safety Policy.
- Comply with group confidentiality and information security policies at all times.
- Your duties may vary from time to time within the broad remit of your role and grade.
- You are required to undertake any such reasonable and appropriate duties.
Requirements & Skills Set
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Computer Science or any other equivalence.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of Graphic Design.
- A good communication skill (verbal and written).
- A critical thinker.
- A problem solver.
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.