At Afrilearn, we are integrating genius tutors, animators, and developers to provide an affordable, world-class education for Africans anywhere. Afrilearn offers richly animated and curriculum-relevant video lessons, class notes, practice tests, live classes, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower high/secondary school students (Ages 6-18) to study at their unique pace in and outside the classroom via Web, App, and data-free Dongle subscription services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning and development of creative digital marketing for exponential growth
- Implement digital marketing and CPA strategies via Pay-per-click (PPC), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Measure and evaluate KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns to identify trends and insights.
- Build strategic B2B partnerships to upsell State Governments, Corporates, Schools, Churches, Mosques, NGOs and NPOs
- Build strategic B2C partnerships with Parents, Teachers and Students
- Writing, proofreading and deploying creatives for digital disruption
- Work closely with partners and stay up-to-date with digital trends for timely optimization.
- A Degree in Statistics, Strategy, Sales, Marketing or related fields
- 3+ years’ experience running successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience creating and managing sales reports, budgets and forecasts
- Experience in analytical reporting and proficiency in SEO, PPC; experience in SEO for e-commerce is a plus
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience in SQL, Excel, attribution in app and web business is a plus
- Experience selling online products is a plus.
- Salary is attractive
- Earnings from all sales and partnership in addition to Salary
- Great experience in a fast-growing ed-tech startup
- Occasional lunch on weekdays
- Flexible working hours
Deadline: 19th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV alongside a brief cover letter that tells us a bit about yourself to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.