Coraval Business Services Limited provides shortlet accommodation services, homes and restaurant services and auto services.
We are recruiting passionate and hardworking candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the service of food and beverage within the restaurant, bar and apartments
- Building and managing teams in a warm, personable and engaging manner to enable you to deliver great guest experience
- Communicating with the Head Chef and the kitchen team to ensure efficient processing and delivery of orders
- Liasing with the bar and restaurant regarding products to stock so as to keep up-to-date with customer demands and latest trends
- Working closely with the General Manager to keep up-to-date with the running of the restaurant, bar and shortlet apartments
- Ensuring all health and safety requirements are met
- Getting to know your customers and using your relationships to offer suggestions to enhance their experiences
- Assist in the preparation of monthly restaurant, bar, and room service reports, commenting on key performance indicators and action taken to keep on target.
- Achieve effective communication by briefing and debriefing staff, holding regular departmental meetings and actively encouraging transparent communication with other departments within the Hotel
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Must possess at least 2 years experience as a Food and Beverage manager
- Must have in-depth knowledge and understanding of all legislation impacting on the catering services e.g. licensing, health & safety and hygiene regulations
- Must have the ability to identify new opportunities and make strategic decisions for the food and beverage department of the company
- Must possess strong leadership skills with hands on approach
- Must have the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team
- Must possess high attention to detail and accuracy – great at managing one’s own time and the time of the team
- Must have excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Must be welcoming and confident
- Must be a great team player.
Deadline: 18th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Food Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.