Tomato Jos is a private equity-backed, fast-growing, for-profit social enterprise located in Kaduna, Nigeria, that believes in the power of local production for local consumption. Our company aims to supply 10% of the processed tomato market in Nigeria within the next 5 years. We source tomatoes from smallholder farmers within our network and make high-quality branded consumer products for Nigeria and West Africa.
We currently operate a 500Ha commercial farm and run a successful smallholder program with over 500 farmers. In 2020/2021, the company built a tomato processing facility and we will conduct our first production run in Q1/Q32021, to launch our first retail packaged product later this year.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maneuvering forklifts safely in busy industrial environments
- Safely stacking and unstacking large quantities of goods onto shelves or pallets
- Moving goods from storage areas to loading areas for transport
- Unloading deliveries and safely relocating the goods to their designated storage areas
- Ensuring that forklift driving areas are free from spills or obstructions
- Regularly checking forklift equipment for faults or damages
- Using industrial plastic wraps and wooden pallets to safely stack and package goods for transport
- Keeping up to date on health and safety requirements and forklift operating procedures
- Consolidating partial pallets for incoming goods.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 18th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.