Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Engineer (Web)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- We’re on the lookout for a passionate Frontend Engineer who is a creative problem solver and excited about to disrupting banking in Nigeria.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
You’ll be considered for this role if you:
- You can work with CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- Have experience with user interface design
- Have experience working as a React.js Developer
- Possess the knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- Are familiar with task runners like Grunt, Webpack
- Can work on large-scale/complex front-end projects
- Can empathize with the many different types of users who use Kuda
- Can think through product requirements to come up with ways of quickly solving problems
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility, and application design
- Can communicate what you’re working on to non-technical stakeholders
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’:
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply