Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a Coaching and Counseling company, with affiliation with an international coaching organisation. The company’s goal is to help people and organisations be their best through team coaching and leadership development.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Administrative Officer (Psychology)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role requires an extrovert, with excellent presentation skills, a friendly personality, optimistic mindset and open to learning new things.
- It requires someone who enjoys working closely with people; not just with clients, but also other members of the team and occasionally outside agencies.
- You will conduct regular appointments with clients and establish positive and trusting relationships with the clients.
- You will record and maintain adequate notes about client visits and maintain the strictest confidentiality of each client situation.
- A Psychology fresh graduate; no experience required.
- You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to actively listen.
- Solid relationship building capabilities, positive and compassionate attitude with keen attention to detail are essential for this role.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritise needs and a passion for advancing in the therapy field are required.
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Deadline: 1st November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.