Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory, and Stockbroking services amongst others to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Human Resource Intern (NYSC)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
- Assist in Driving the company’s culture in creating a great place to work for employees and foster an environment where behavior is aligned to our values.
- Assist in the managing employee’s welfare and developing initiatives for optimal employee engagement.
- Assist in maintaining employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Assist in Identifying training and development needs within the organization through job analysis,.
- Schedule new employee orientations.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Process paperwork for new employees and assist in entering employee information into the payroll system.
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of second class upper in Human Resources, Industrial relations, Psychology or a related field.
- Applicants must currently be in the NYSC orientation camp in Abuja (2021 Batch C)
- Applicants must have been deployed to Abuja or have plans to redeploy to Abuja (2021 Batch C)
- Prior HR internship experience is an added advantage.
Deadline: 4th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly share their CV and Call-up letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.