EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. They provide their clients (including visitors to their website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. They also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Testing Graphics across various media
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software
- Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final designs
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Design and implement strategic media plans that aligns with the overall business goals and objectives.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor
- Motivating team members to work as a single unit towards achieving target and delivering desired result.
- Responsible for conducting regular research and liaising with professionals, internal and external stakeholders across various industries to ensure best practices in the organization
- Degree in Fine Art, Design or related field is required
- At least 3 – 5 years experience working in a fast-paced media firm or related services firm
- Experience in interpreting and creating Media Products etc
- Excellent research and data gathering/analysis abilities
- Experience in Media communications
- Ideal candidate should have proven experience in Graphic & Media solutions, report writing, and presentations
- Good use of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision etc.
- Prior high-quality experience in similar roles with top notch firms in the Media/Financial space will be a major advantage.
- Experience in interacting with people (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
N120,000 / Month + Ocassional remote working.
Deadline: 9th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.