Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Relations Host
Job ID: REQ174416
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Responsible for external Client / Hospitality services including visitor management, reception, client suite management and hospitality si.e. (FB, dining, etc.)
- Responsible for and manage the Customer Experience services within reception and workplace and how it impacts all client employees and visitors
- Proactive communicator with all key influencers within JLL and client
- Liaising with the team and other key stakeholders.
- Support the operational Workplace Experience Survey NPS
- Own your operational space to ensure a fantastic Service Journey for customers within your location
- Support the look and feel of the welcome area from a housekeeping, cleaning perspective both internally and externally
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To regularly monitor customer feedback and produce an appropriate action plan based on the results.
- To maintain an effective business relationship with the client by understanding their needs and transferring these into the location.
Requirements / Skills
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Team player, 3 years’ experiencein working within a Front of House or Reception environment ideally gained within a corporate or hotel environment
- You are passionate about people, providing them with great experiences. A natural “people person” with exceptional Customer Service skills
- Has strong relationship building skills to be able to get to know, understand and respond to the needs of our staff and customers
- High attention to detail
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to react quickly and decisively when faced with a problem or issue
- Able to work off their own initiative and with minimal direction
- Strong team player with a commitment to support their colleagues
- Exceptionally organised and skilled in multi-tasking
- Computer Literate – good understanding and working knowledge of office software.
- Communication – good level written, oral communications skills. An influential communicator, with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages and identify mutually agreeable solutions.
- Proven track record of achievement
- An ability to understand problems, its impact and provide resolutions in a timely manner
- Feel empowered totake actionand resolve issues quickly and thoughtfully
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
What You Can Expect from us:
- We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online