KPMG Nigeria – Our client plays in the Transport and Logistics Industry, offering haulage, cargo, warehousing, and distribution services. The primary objective is to provide total logistics solutions, improve customer satisfaction, reduce distribution time and transportation costs, eliminate factors that cause inefficiency along with the logistics and supply chain industry.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Finance, and Admin
Job Type: Full time
- The Head Finance and Admin will be responsible for creating financial forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations.
- Develop and oversee the corporate financial goals and objectives of the organization.
- He / She will provide exemplary financial advice, analysis, budgeting and reporting to top management.
Skills and Capabilities
- Design and implement strategies and mechanisms to safeguard the company’s financial assets
- Liase with all relevant heads to develop the company’s annual corporate budget and the allocation of financial resources
- Coordinate the proactive monitoring and reporting of budget positions of all the departments and units
- Coordinate the development and implementation of finance and accounting policies, processes and procedures in line with leading practices
- Keep abreast of changes and updates to financial regulations
- Continuously review the Finance department’s activities and make recommendations for improvement to the Head, Finance and Corporate services
- Provide technical, logistic and administrative support to the Executive Management in the review and approval of the outcomes of the appraisal process, including attendance at such Executive Management meeting(s)
- Oversee and ensure regular update of staff compensation details and payroll system
- Facilitate accurate and timely payroll processing and salary disbursement to all staff
- Ensure that the HR Policies and Procedures manual and staff handbook are up to date in line with current trends, realities and best practices
- Keep abreast on all matters affecting staff and their welfare, and escalate any staff related issues or complaint accordingly
- Manage procurement and ensure the resources of the organization are adequately maintained
- Coordinate all admin activities within the organization.
- First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution in Finance, Accounting, or any related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in finance or at least 5 years of accounting or finance experience
- MSc/ MBA is an added advantage
- Profession certification ACA, ACCA or similar qualification
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, business presentation and analytical skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards
- Good business acumen, maturity and tact, with the ability to relate with top management of financial institutions
- Excellent appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other applicable tools
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online