ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing a wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a Head of Marketing who can take ownership for creating our marketing strategy and leading our marketing team.
- You and your team will plan and execute a wide variety of online and offline marketing campaigns to build awareness of our business within our target audience, help position us as a thought leader and further grow our sales pipeline.
- Strategy; turn business objectives into a robust and effective marketing strategy to help the business achieve its goals.
- Budget; manage and report on the marketing budget.
- Team Management; lead and motivate a full time marketing team of six and wider freelancers.
- Agency Management; be responsible for the output and performance of our content and digital marketing agency.
- Stakeholder Management; work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders across sales and product management to ensure there is buy in and understanding about future marketing campaigns.
- Sales Support; support the sales team with collateral and content to help them convert more prospects.
- Demand Generation; utilise a variety of tactics – Paid social, webinars and email marketing – to drive pipeline growth.
- Content Marketing; oversee through our agency, the execution of a variety of content marketing activities – thought leadership, blogs, ebooks, webinars and video – ensuring quality is high.
- Marketing Automation; through our Marketing Automation Manager, ensure marketing and sales activities are connected, workflows are set up and working, and content is used to personalise the experience for our various persona’s.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with a minimum of 4 years experience.
- Senior Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing from a B2B Tech business.
- Demonstrable experience of building and executing a marketing strategy that positively impacts awareness and pipeline growth.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to present at board level and inspire a team.
- Broad experience across online and offline marketing channels.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Track record of managing external marketing agencies.
- Budget management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online