Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Controller
Job ID: 21023364
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Prepares planning, forecasting and (internal) monthly financial statements
- Contributes with information / reports / analysis to the decision support in Functions and BUs / SBUs
- Communicates actively controlling relevant topics to Functions and BUs / SBUs
- Monitors cost development of planned objectives and prepares deviation analysis
- Takes care of compliance and governance ensuring the correct application of internal and external guidelines in terms of Financial Reporting
- Spreads financial controlling knowledge and consciousness across the company
- Contributes to continuous improvement in controlling relevant concepts, processes and tools
- Executes projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Accounting
- 5 years experience
- Developing, planning, monitoring, forecasting and regular reporting of cost and performance KPIs.
- Setting up and managing processes in the area of financial controlling & reporting and relevant reporting tools.
- Supporting the HoS/GM for the preparation of financial analyses, ad hoc risk analysis and management reports, while actively contributing with ideas to improve cost-effectiveness.
- Supporting the HoS/GM to ensure timely completion of key project milestones.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online