Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory, and Stockbroking services amongst others to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Operations Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in Driving the company’s culture in creating a great place to work for employees and foster an environment where behavior is aligned to our values.
- Assist in the managing employee’s welfare and developing initiatives for optimal employee engagement.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through job analysis,.
- Address employee relations issues, such as work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Manage and oversee payroll management and administration
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 4 years relevant work experience.
Deadline: 3rd November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly share their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.