Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client, a leading Financial Services provider, and as part of ongoing initiatives to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals, seeks to recruit a dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Enugu, Gombe, Kano, Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units
- Consult with line management, providing Human Resources guidance when appropriate
- Build a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Recruits key talents for the internal client
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees
- Act as change manager for the regions/departments, facilitate change process in the organisationby working with the internal consultants or project group
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Collaborate with colleagues across HR (including the Centers of Excellenceand the Shared Service Centre) to ensure continuous improvement in the function
- Provide Human Resource policy guidance and interpretation
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Identify business unit training needs and individual executive coaching needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs to ensure success.
- First Degree in any discipline
- 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Human Resources Business Partner
- In-depth understanding of all Human Resources functions and best practices
- Experience in leading successful teams with a passion for people development
- Effective communication and presentation development skills.
Deadline: 5th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.