TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intermediate DevOps Engineer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- If building infrastructure for hundreds of businesses in Africa excites you, this role is for you.
- We are looking for a DevOps to own and ensure that our platform and core infrastructure product is safe and secure by design.
Every day, you will …
- Responsible for the tech infrastructure, mostly based on AWS and Digital Ocean
- Administer multiple AWS services including EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, PostgreSQL, Route 53
- Enable Developers and Operations to build and deploy applications to multiple environments quickly and rapidly with ease.
- Perform end-to-end automation from Continuous Integration (CI) to Continuous Delivery (CD), on AWS and DigitalOcean Cloud Providers
- Develop BASH scripts for various system administrative purposes
- Drive improvements to our build and release scripts, tools, and processes.
- Perform penetration testing, security auditing and best practice implementation across all teams.
- Continuously improve the reliability, stability, and performance of the infrastructure
- Collaborate with the team to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices.
- Automate and streamline our operations and processes for scale.
You would be great for this role if you have…
- Experience building, operating and scaling systems on AWS, Digital Ocean
- Experience using container technology and orchestration tools such as Docker, ECS or Kubernetes
- Experience with using and configuring CI/CD pipeline toolsets like CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins
- Experience with software development testing techniques, including integrating automated testing into a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Packer, and Terraform
What’s in it for you?
- Grow your network by working with some of the best minds we know. You will also get to work with an amazing team of designers, managers and strategists.
- We believe we’re doing impactful work at Bloc—helping founders build FinTech solutions for the African market, indirectly contributing to financial inclusion. You will get first-hand experience contributing to impact-driven work.
Where would you work?
- We have an office in Lagos. However, we currently work remote, though once in a while there might be a need for physical presence.
You shouldn’t take this role if …
- You need top-down step-by-step directions on how to carry your tasks. You will work in a very fast-paced, quick learning environment. You will work in very high impact areas and collaborating with your team is of utmost importance to drive alignment.
- You find excuses for why you can’t get something done. While we understand that there’s a possibility that your skill level may not be as advanced, “not possible” is not a reply we want to hear.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online