Vincintoire Limited – Our client, a Consulting company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Analyst / Trainer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of an IT Business Analyst / Trainer who will play a key role in carrying out requirements analysis work for technology projects and service requests. This includes documenting functional and non-functional requirements, data flow documentation, assisting with business case documentation, preparation of test plans and test cases and training guides.
- This role will also be responsible for the development and on-going improvement of templates and tools used for business analysis activities and deliverables.
- The IT Business Analyst / Trainer will provide support to the team with regards to day-to-day program and resource management activities along with technical support for their training programs and other deliverables.
- This individual will be the point of contact for matters related to Business Analysis Training Program.
- Acts as a key customer interface in all aspects of the software implementation and maintenance lifecycle including requirements definition, documentation of alternatives and recommendations, cost of ownership analysis, and preparation of testing and training documents.
- Expert and knowledgeable in Jira: backlog prioritization and sprint planning, creating and assigning tasks in Jira, burn down and burn up charts, project, requirements and task reporting in Jira.
- Elicit and document business requirements using user interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases, scenarios, and workflow analysis to develop IT Project Portfolios for business use.
- Work with the Program Director to revamp or put together new training material using appropriate and effective communication tools.
- Manage correspondence with new clients, trainees, subcontractors, and vendors on matters relating to training program, job opportunities, and payments.
- Provide support to consultants with regards to on-the-job technical deliverables such as technical Specification documents, Dashboard report, project financials and other technical deliverables for both PMs and BAs.
- Assists in the training, redesign and documentation processes as needed for new technology.
- Interact with user to help resolve and explain training material, deliverables, questions and issues.
- Facilitate technical training programs in the areas of Business Analysis and Project Management as required.
- Assist the program coordinators with technical questions relative to Excel, SQL, Visio, and MS Project.
- Schedule various program and project related meetings as required using WEBEX, Zoom and Outlook.
- Send training schedules and sessions to trainees, review training assessments and provide on-going support throughout the training program.
- Experience facilitating in-person and online training while producing high quality training material.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong training background with over 3 years of providing support and coaching to users.
- Expert and knowledgeable in Excel and SQL: querying on databases, retrieving result sets, functions & joins, sub queries, creating tables, enforcing data integrity and generating reports.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications including Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with IT Project Management and Business Analysis is a must have.
- Experience working with JIRA & Confluence.
- Experience Working with SharePoint and other project management tools.
- Working knowledge of IT project implementation required.
- Ability to constantly re-prioritize work in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment, comfort with high-pressure situations.
- Good understanding of PMLC & SDLC.
Deadline: 29th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.