First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Job Identification Number: 288
- Conduct feasibility studies and confirm results with business units to facilitate decision making
- Contribute to management of project risk and change management
- Assist with assessing inter-project dependencies and gauge the financial impact and risk of the project
- Ensure project quality standards are adhered to during project execution and delivery
- Provide performance feedback for project team members.
- Assist with measuring and reporting of value achieved and business benefits realized through projects
- Assist with the creation of project charters, scope documents, risk assessments and budgets
- Assist in developing work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Identify and anticipate risks and issues. Facilitate resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation
- Establish and manage relationships between the business and IT to ensure adequate interaction between the two areas
- Lead the identification and capturing of business demand including analysis and prioritization of business requirements.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of project management experience
- Minimum of two years of management experience.
Deadline: 04:39 pm 5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online