Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria. MCPL aims to achieve highest standards of quality and excellence in whatever we do. As Nigeria’s premier sales and distribution company, our aim is to succeed with our customers through offering valuable solutions, truly global operations, and organizational excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager, HoReCa
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Extensive knowledge of the assigned Territory is a must.
- To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans
- To manage sales of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas
- To manage existing and build new relationship
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Achieving consistent growth by managing various internal and external stakeholders
- B.Sc Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in same level of Modern Trade management in FMCG field
- Good knowledge of Markets.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good and effective communication and negotiation skills, leadership.
- Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environment
- Able to communicate at different organization levels.
Deadline: 8th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online