Babcock University Teaching Hospital, Ilishan – Remo, with a vision to be the Centre of medical excellence for Africa in the training of mission minded medical professionals and provision of total care that makes man whole, is recruiting suitable medical professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer / Consultant General Surgeon
Location: Ilishan – Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be a Fellow of either or both West African College of Physicians and or National College Physicians.
- Scholarly article publications is an added advantage.
- Good computer literacy and skills
- Team player.
- Interest in teaching both medical undergraduate students and residents doctors.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Medical Allowance: The university pays 75% for out-patient an 90% for in-patient (on admission) of all bills for treatment at the Babcock University Teaching Hospital and / or other authorized clinic / hospital.
- Child Educational Sponsorships: The university pay 60% of school fees for two (2) children at a time from primary to University levels for children of employees in Babcock University Schools and those of proprietor.
Deadline: 18th October, 2021.