Bronze Stone Capital is a non-banking financial institution, an investment firm focused on impact investments into companies, and organizations with funds intended to generate social and environmental impact alongside a financial return providing capital to address the world’s most pressing challenges in sectors including but not limited to various asset classes including Stock Market Investments, Real Estate Investments, Sustainable Agriculture Investments, MSME’s Micro-financing Investments, and Asset-Backed Investments, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Explain to customers the different types of loans available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Meet applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information, and also review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent/bad loans.
- Market the company’s products to individuals and firms, in order to promote the company’s services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Provide special services such as investment savings for clients with more specialized needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Compute payment schedules, and also prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Seek out new clients by contacting companies and people
- Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures and any other function that may be assigned.
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online