Datom Consulting Limited – Our client in the financial sector is in need of an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Locations: (Ilorin) Kwara, (Abeokuta, Ago-Iwoye, Sagamu) Ogun, (Osogbo) Osun, (Ibadan) Oyo and (Ileepo, Ikotun, Ketu, Ikeja) – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Field sales of loan products
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Ensure all loan requirements inclusive of charges are properly communicated to clients and all documentation duly completed, executed and submitted.
- Conduct credit checks on borrowers and their guarantors.
- Confirm status (Physical state, valuation etc.) of asset/properties used as collateral by customers.
- Analyse active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Ensure all approved loan are disbursed timely.
- Loan Repayment Follow Up
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas.
- OND / HND / BSc holder in a related discipline (Accounting, statistics, management, Banking and Finance etc.)
- 0 – 1 year experience.
- Experience in marketing micro finance productsis an added advantage.
- Preferably located on the Mainland
- Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
Deadline: 19th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates that meets the requirements above are expected to apply
- Candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.
Leave a Reply