Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Limited, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 2 Openings
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department’s activities
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/questionnaires
- As a Marketing Assistant, your responsibilities includes assisting in organizing clients profile, carrying out industry related searches and surveys, ability to identify and source potential clients, organize, develop/present industry related campaigns, and developing result oriented marketing strategies.
- This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data using the following tools; social media, web analytics, rankings etc.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- High School Diploma / B.Sc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Age Bracket: 25 – 32 years.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google AdWords’ etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Strong understanding and proficiency with Digital Marketing (Google Digital Marketing certification is an added advantage)
- Self motivated with a passion to learn and be thought new skills.
Benefits and Salary
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
- Monthly call card.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Male or Female” as the subject of the email.
Note: To know more about us, visit our company’s website http://www.cbmi.com.cn/en/index_en.