Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is the subsidiary of CBMI Construction Co., Ltd whose senior company is CNBM Group. Sinoma Nigeria is mainly responsible for project management and services in the Federal Republic of Nigeria and West Africa. Scope of business includes but is not limited to Fabricating, Industry Constructional Engineering, Civil Constructional Engineering etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design through to installation and final commissioning.
- The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
- Perform a full-lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture, and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data, and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability, and safety
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Solicit observations from operators
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE, or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica, or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView, etc)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
Deadline: 8th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply