The Workplace Centre Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Report to: Plant Maintainance Supervisor
- Engages in service receipt/rejection in terms of ordering materials and services
- Participates in product receipt
- Make equipment available for production
- Calibrate loading meters and storage tanks as at when due
- Performs Preventive and corrective maintenance for equipment’s
- Servicing/maintenance of generators
- Supervise hose connection and ensure no leakages
- Raise requisition for plant & machinery and motor vehicles maintenance.
- Ensure adherence to laid down systems, processes, policies and procedures and quality management systems
- Performs other activities assigned by his/her supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Petroleum Equipment and Safety.
- 2-3 years of professional experience.
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Ability to interpret line flow
- Ability to read a circuit diagram
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Identify Fittings and Structure
- Project Costing and evaluation
- Good Negotiation Skill
- Knowledge Design and Construction Codes
- Industry QA & HSE.
Deadline: 30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.