Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- The medical Laboratory Scientist executes a range of standardized microscopic, chemical and bacteriological test including nucleic acid extraction from pathogenic cultures, RT-PCR and qPCR analyses.
- They take part in collecting samples which includes collecting urine, blood and other samples. They also counsel patients on pre-test requirements and answer questions related to testing.
- The Laboratory Scientists also assess the validity of a result that are obtained, preserves proper records of the results and makes a report of results. Make sure that the testing method used follows established quality control procedure and assists with the preparation of laboratory reports.
- Organizes and maintains reagents and equipment’s. They perform maintenance on equipment’s in the laboratory and keeps laboratory in a clean and organized condition.
- To make use of the laboratory computer systems to place testing data, generate reports of testing results and search for test results for physicians.
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials. To maintain and follow Good Laboratory Practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science (Only) Good Team Player
- Experience in molecular laboratory testing
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- 2+ years proven experience as a Laboratory Scientist
- Computer knowledge is mandatory
- Ability to work under pressure
- Special Conditions
Deadline: 8th October, 2021.