AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer (Android / iOS)
- We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks.
- The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated.
- The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models / Prototype
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- B.Sc / BA in Computer Science or relevant field; M/Sc / MA will be appreciated.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Mobile application developer.
- Experience in designing and building applications.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE), etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
- A certified application developer is a plus.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.