A reputable group of companies that is into various business activities (i.e real estate, interior designing, construction, supermarkets, fashion), is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
- Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, in-house events.
- Assist in file organization via Dropbox.
- Assist in CRM input and edit (customer relation management).
- Coordinate direct email campaigns (or ability to learn email campaigning).
- Coordinate the hosting of in-house events.
- Edit WordPress web site (or ability to learn WordPress).
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
- Perform variety of office and personal errands.
- Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.
- Conduct ad-hoc research.
- Draft simple spreadsheets.
- Light cleaning and organizing.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must have digital marketing and social media skills (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Creative problem solving.
- Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and executives.
- Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably.
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS.
Familiarity and/or Expertise Preferred (or desire to learn quickly):
- Mac Keynote and Pages
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe Illustrator
- Interviewing / face-to-face Customer Service
- Client Relations.
- Ethics – Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results-oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
- Professionalism – approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Negotiation – Analyzes each situation, looking for opportunities to make any situation more beneficial for the CEO and the company.
N70,000 plus Bonuses
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online