The Workplace Centre Limited – Our client, a reputable private secondary school, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physics & Further Mathematics Teacher
Locations: Apapa Road and Ebute Metta (West) – Lagos
Industry: Private Secondary School
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons
- Value and support students to achieve their full potential
- Effectively manage the behavior of students
- Engage in curriculum development and planning activities, individually and as a team
- Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
- B.Ed, BSc. Or HND in relevant fields.
- MSc. MBA will be an added advantage
- At least 3 – 5 years of proven experience in the subject area.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 3rd November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates Must reside within the location given above.