Haul Affairs Services – As a logistics service provider, we offer freight clearing and forwarding services to various companies in Nigeria. Our aim is to continuously provide world class, all-encompassing logistics and result oriented services to our clients. We take the strains of this aspect of your business upon ourselves and allow our client focus on the core area of her business. We guide our clients on a range of cargo resolutions that can be employed to maintain cost efficiency.
Haul Affairs logistics core services include clearing, freight forwarding, cargo transport, supply chain consultancy services, haulage, courier service and Export. The incessant advance of our business processes is a trail to delivering a world class freight forwarding services at a minimal cost and be able to play a role in the creation of jobs in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Port Operations Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- To review potentials or proposed acquisitions to ensure that they are a good fit for the company strategically & financially.
- Ensure proper inventory management and reports to and after requisition.
- Monitor loading and unloading of containers and advise truck drivers as well transport Managers about safe operations
- Ensure that effective coordination prevails between truck managers, and Warehouse team in every operation.
- Maintain knowledge of industry terminal regulations and ensure that procedures are performed in accord with them
- Create and maintain effective relationships with Nigeria Port Authority Officials, Transport Agents, Truck Owners
- Respond to emergencies related to terminal, barging, rail or marine related.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / B.Sc qualification with 0-1 year experience.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 24th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.