First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Design Officer
Job Identification: 227
- Determine customer needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of products
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Develop and design product delivery estimates & complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and following through on implementation/delivery of products; establishing time schedules with related stakeholders.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Monitor the realization of benefits against what was defined in business case.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- Assesses market competition and obtain product market share data by benchmarking against similar products in the market.
- Assesses product performance by engaging existing and prospective customers.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data and anticipating customer adoption vis-à-vis customer requirements/needs.
- As part of the organisation’s information security requirements, maintain the security of all information entrusted and comply with the principles and policies in the information security handbook.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Minimum experience : 4+ years of experience in product management, 1+ years of experience in managing relationships with internal business customers.
Deadline: 26th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online