Patricia Technologies Limited (RC 1484208) is an e-commerce company that deals with trading giftcards and discounted cards used for millions of in-app purchases in the tech space and mobile apps/devices. It also has a Patricia Gift Store which help users send gifts to over 25 countries, and odd helper, an i n-app purchase platform that help user pay discount prices for application, subscriptions, purchases and downloads.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Designer
Location: Hybrid Work Structure
Job type: Full time
- The Product Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn your insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- You should have at least two (2) years experience and skillfully proficient with design software and wireframe tools.
- Health Insurance
- Gym Access
- Bonuses and Allowances.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online