Gokada is a leading technology startup in Africa’s largest economy, Nigeria, and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in all of Africa.Gokada’s services include instant parcel delivery, food delivery, ride-hailing, and more. Currently headquartered in Lagos, Gokada is in the process of expanding to other cities.
Our Vision is to be the biggest Super App for Africa and we aim to make African Cities easier, better and more enjoyable to live in by empowering lives of people through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for multi-skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Product Manager. Product Managers improve customer experiences, generate new product ideas, and outline detailed product strategies, among other duties.
- Product Managers will need to manage diverse teams spanning engineering and marketing, requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Determining feature requirements.
- Researching customer experiences and demands.
- Improving customer experiences.
- Outlining a detailed product strategy.
- Managing cross-functional teams.
- Managing product road maps and releases.
- Understanding product selling points.
- Identifying and filling product gaps.
- Generating new product ideas.
- Measure the success of initiatives.
- Working alongside engineering teams.
- Working with PR and marketing teams to manage product launches.
- Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years in Product Management.
- Previous experience in a mobile app startup is a plus.
Must Have Skills and Experiences:
- Previous experience in a product development or management role.
- Proven product development ability.
- Shipped product with over 50k unique visits or DAU per day.
- Solid product and business analysis skills.
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online