At CrowdForce, our mission is to make reliable data and Financial Services easily accessible to everyone. CrowdForce empowers businesses to drive mass adoption of digital and financial services to the underserved populations in their communities. This is a unique opportunity, to be part of a highly disruptive organization, in its early stage with global ambitions and mindset. Reshaping the face of Financial Services by making it easily accessible.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Principal Duties / Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support tracking of product-related tasks to ensure they are on time.
- Assist in tracking objectives and activities conducted with stakeholders and partners.
- Assist in developing and managing documents, structures, and detailed product plans to govern projects and track progress.
- Assist in measuring product performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Facilitate and document outcomes at internal and external meetings and discussions.
- Ensure efficient and effective maintenance of all product/ project equipment.
- Detailed filing and documentation of ALL product documents.
- Maintain comprehensive product documentation, and keep up to date.
- Support and assist with different forms of data analysis.
- Assist, monitor, and track the conversion and analysis of data.
- Support the development of training materials, and conduct training and training assessments.
- Facilitate customer interviews and user testing.
- Analyze product usage and activity data to identify feature enhancements.
- Work closely with the programming team on product introductions, usability testing, and pilot programs.
- Work with Product Manager to develop processes to accelerate product development and improve customer experience.
- Oversee the lifecycle of the Product from Development to Growth when the Product manager is absent Oversee all daily operations of the product team.
- Carry out daily Bank reconciliation of transactions.
- Work with Product analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, Mix panel, Excel) to study key user metrics and propose changes in business processes.
- Manage product budgets and forecasts.
- Must be attentive and always make a detailed inquiry into customer complaints and feedback, which must be solved within 24 hours of receipt.
- Follow up on customer complaints and develop an action plan to meet the customer’s needs, while liaising with concerned units for corrective action where necessary.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to take the lead.
- Ability to manage risk Process management and improvement focused.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Performance Management.
- Project Management.
- Quality Management.
- Tracking Budget Expenses.
- Results Driven
- Time Management.
- Flexibility as there may be travel involved.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Experience working in a Fintech Space / Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only candidates who meet the stated requirements will be shortlisted.