ReAct (Hydratech Software Solutions Limited) is a client focused and result driven startup that is well equipped to train people on various skills they need to make a career switch to tech. We provide our training services at an affordable fee that won’t in any way put a hole in the pocket of our clients. We offer standard and professional services to all our clients. We offer tech bootcamps that cover specialties such as Software engineering, Website development, mobile app development, product design, product management, project management etc.With our office in Lagos (our HQ), and more offices opening across Africa in the coming months, ReAct is on the path to becoming recognized as the leading empowerment center for tech talents across Africa.
At ReAct Africa we are passionate in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity. We are quite optimistic that our values and quality of service will help us drive our company to enviable heights and also help us attract the right number of students that will make the business highly profitable. To help us grow into a company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa improve their quality of life and change their financial status, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program’s Associate (Motion Graphics Instructor)
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for a result-driven and analytical young person that will prepare, coordinate and evaluate educational programs for our ReActors (Students).
- The selected candidates will be responsible for designing courses, maintaining records of curriculum and materials and gathering feedback on the quality of training from trainees. To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about impacting knowledge to newbies who are looking to learn Motion Graphics.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assess the progress of students under their care.
- Ensures that students abide by the rules and regulations of Academy.
- Contributes his/her quota towards growing the Academy.
- Receives complaints from students and channel it to the appropriate quarters.
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the COO.
- Minimum of OND in any field.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to Impact knowledge without any barriers.
- Proven expertise in 2D animation (preferably with Moho Animation software) with a strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software (like Photoshop and Illustrator, and After Effects)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and a never-ending desire to learn technologies
- Experience with storyboarding, cleanups, and layout design Knowledge of current techniques and trends in animation
- Drawing ability, an artistic mindset shown in the ability to visualize abstract concepts
- Willing to embrace and enrich ReAct culture of empathy, teamwork and passion
- Have a strong desire for learning and growth.
Why join ReAct?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers by joining the ReAct Team to build tomorrow’s technological workforce today.
- Salary: N70,000 – N100,000 monthly (Competitive pay)
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Reliable health insurance
Deadline: 25th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualfiied candidates should:
Click here to apply online