Rise Networks is a Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Powered Learning, Research and Work Readiness Center working to improve the skill set of young professionals for industry fitness in the evolving digital world of work. We’re leveraging deep technologies and disruptive innovation to build progressive Careers and a first-rate National Workforce capable of driving the digital transformation and economic growth for Companies, Communities and Countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs & Community Manager
- Our ideal candidate for this position should be a forward thinking Programs Expert with great organizational, writing, program design thinking and stakeholder management skills with excellent understanding of Course Content, Pro Project Management, knowledge of Nigeria’s evolving technology space, create and design Training Programs and Courses from Scratch.
- He/She will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the intellectual content, operations and logistics associated with the execution of the Organization’s Programs/Projects/Courses/Events including creating program content, program schedules, time/resource management, enlisting and engaging new Trainers and Instructors managing the program’s budget/expenditure to ensure that our programs deliver their intended impact and objectives.
- Relevant Academic and / or Professional Qualification for the position
- Ability and Relevant Experience in designing and creating Courses and Content for Technology Training Programs
- 4 years related work experience in similar role is acceptable.
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives
- Excellent verbal and Written communication skills (This is Crucial)
- Attention to Detail and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent IT skills is compulsory.
Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their brief but concise CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.