Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA / QC Assistant Manager
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Result Areas (KRA)
Quality Management System Monitoring / Quality Improvement:
- Manage quality assurance & control oversight of the card manufacturing and personalization program
- Manage the CQM and ISO program for the company including internal and external audits, supplier quality and product control.
- Manage all investigations and quality assurance with respect to day-to-day operations.
- Update and compose new Quality Assurance & Control plans, and SOPs to ensure that they meet accepted requirements (PCI DSS, ISO and CQM).
- Maintain historical records for documents pertaining to the QMS, ISO and CQM compliance.
- Maintain, control, and conduct maintenance of the QMS document to reflect additions, deletions, or amendments.
- Play a key role in ISO & CQM auditing at defined periods.
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with GMP, PCI DSS, ISO and CQM requirements.
- Review and approve validation protocols and reports, investigation reports and CAPA’s.
- Review quality assurance & control personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Conduct quality audits (second party audit) on all third-party suppliers and contractors of the organization.
- Coordinate all quality related correspondence with all departmental representatives.
- Monitor statistical method reporting as required by the ISO AND CQM requirements.
- Coordination and review of Card Manufacturing and Personalization activities
- Daily review of all documentation with respect to Card Manufacturing and Personalization
- Review of quality test carried out with respect to Qualification and monitoring of Card Manufacturing and Personalization activities.
- Ensure that all equipment are calibrated and documented information maintained
- Collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters for both card and non-card activities
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the QA/QC manager
- Ensure the error and reject analysis is within the zero tolerance of the departmental objective
- Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate products and production equipment
- Ensuring that manufactured and personalized cards adhere to quality standards
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Working according to deadlines for the delivery of products
- Tracking products through the manufacturing process to guarantee that each part of the process is correct
- Performing detailed and recorded inspections of final products so the products are up to industry and company standards
- Eliminating products (core sheets, cards etc) that are not up to standards and finding the reasons for product problems.
People, Policy and Process Development:
- Support departments and business units in developing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), process manuals, operational guidelines and evaluate impact, recommend improvements, and ensure compliance by all staff members.
- Oversee people management and development in the department and Identify training needs of subordinates and plan for such training in conjunction with the overall departmental annual training plan
- Training and managing production line staff in production practices and quality assessment of goods.
Process Performance Evaluation:
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual process audit of both card and non-card activities in the system.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification
- 5 years + working experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Leadership Skills.
- Ability to Follow Directions.
- Responsibility of Knowledge.
- General Likability.
- Decision-Making Capability.
- Excellent technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Understanding of the code, specification and regulations relating to the payment card industry
- Numerical skills.
- Computer/IT skills
- ISO 9001 QMS
Deadline: 21st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates residing in Lagos Island and Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.