LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with HR Manager on recruiting planning.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Utilize the internet for recruitment.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Fills open positions efficiently and effectively.
- Develops a pool of qualified candidates in advance if need.
- Updates recruitment tracker and Orientation Training Plan.
- Manages the use of recruiters and headhunters.
- Creates contacts within the industry
- Maintains all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Performs reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Writes rejection letters
- Follows the SOP on recruitment process
- Ensures that Authority to Recruit Form (ATR) is approved and/or Position Description is attached to ATR
- Job Offer
- Employment Agreements
- Work Permit Process.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill And Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- English language skills both oral and written.
- General knowledge of Nigerian Employment Laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Ability to move throughout administrative day-to-day paperwork, documents and forms as specified by the position, to perform essential job functions
- Possess basic skills in simple mathematical calculations without error. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
Deadline: 30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.