LEK-AM Sp Pharmaceutical Company is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies on the Polish market. At the moment, the Company employs more than 400 people, which is gradually increasing, along with the expansion of individual Company departments.
The Company manufactures its preparations in the town of Zakroczym, near Warsaw. The manufacturing facilities include a cutting-edge pharmaceutical-production plant, and a laboratory equipped with the highest-quality equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Ref.: RSM01
Locations: South-East and South-South
- Planning sales strategies for increasing sales
- Ensuring sales representatives are achieving their full potential and have access to appropriate support
- Developing sales department policies for employees to adhere to
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Conducting market research related to client needs
- Presenting new sales techniques and strategies to the team
- Ensuring sales targets are hit each quarter.
- Pharmacists and allied Medical Professionals with at least 3 years cognate experience in the same role in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing.
- Previous experience in the sales of Insulin and Integrated Diabetic Solutions would be advantageous.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to lead a team to success
- Passion for helping others and providing mentorship
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- In-depth understanding of customer needs in the region
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Adaptability to market changes and trends
- Ability to work under pressure.
Deadline: 8th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application along with comprehensive CV and soft copies of relevant Certificate to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.