Advanced Safety Links is a real estate management firm in Nigeria that provides top-notch services and products for the masses. We also assist clients in buying, selling, and renting properties.
We are seeking to recruit a result-driven individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive / Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Associate will be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain presentable condition assigned areas/location
- Actively seek out customers
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with quality control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, updatingthe product catalouge)
- High School Degree, BS Degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
- 1-3 years experience
- Sales Associate skills
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate, Sales Representativeor similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts.
N50,000 – N75,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.