Cross and Churchill Estates is established to create genuine and mutually-beneficial relationships in the Nigerian and Sub-Saharan Africa landscape through the provision of bespoke, innovative, customer-minded and professional real estate services. Our ultimate goal is to be your dependable real estate partner, delivering the most superior returns on all your real estate investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
- The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
- The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Work on sales scripts with agents
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Proven organizational and planning ability
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.